Here is how they look now.
Phalaenopsis modesta had small keiki that fell off the plant so I potted it separately into tiny plastic pot. If it will survive and grow at least one new leaf - it'll become Phal modesta II and will earn it's own label.

an here is the keiki:

Phal kunstleri:

Phal sumatrana:

Now is the hardest part - keep them alive in sphagnum moss.
They all look great! The little keiki is SOO cute!
ReplyDeleteHi, I also have some orchids. Three in fact, had four but last one I purchased died so fast I knew I should have left it but it looked so nice with lime colored flowers. I have pics of the three on my garden blog if you like to take a look. So far yours are nice, but I never use moss since after awhile it turns green from the moisture. I purchased orchid mix and so far mine are doing well.
ReplyDeleteTony
Thank you. I am so afraid to kill that keiki, looks too fragile for a newby like me.
ReplyDeleteTony, sorry about your orchid. I have some phals in bark mix and some in chc. I just want to explore sphagnum too