Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mounted mini phals

Here is yet one more mounting I just created. This log of a driftwood came from the pet store too. I put several small mini-phals and one haraella baby on it. There are 4 plants in total on the mount, from left to rght they are: Phalaenopsis gibbosa seedling, Phalaenopsis parishii seedling, small seedling of Haraella retrocalla and last but not least - blooming sized Phalaenopsis lobbii with two spikes.
I put small dab of sphagnum moss under each plant. Hopefully they will be ok. I killed one Phal lobbii potted into sphagnum, this one I decided to mount.



Small Haraella retrocalla baby came off the large one when I potted it on arrival. I will label it Haraella retrocalla II.

2 comments:

  1. Table mounts are great, I wish I had more room for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have a ledge around the kitchen which is perfect for those. There is always higher humidity too.

    ReplyDelete