Monday, February 13, 2012

Got "meself" a new book

Since I am officially into paphiopedilums now, I was looking for the information. Somewhere on the orchid board this book was mentioned. I looked it up on amazon and was surprised to see that it is: a) in stock; b) totally affordable.
So here it is :









I just started reading, but already went through all the pictures - they are amazing.
If you want one too - amazon.ca has it on sale.

3 comments:

  1. I recently purchased this same book. It's widely regarded as the best in the business on lady slipper horticulture and breeding. Personally I'd like more information on the specific habits of the plants and less on the breeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb book.

    Have you been able to access Orchidboard? I* haven't been able to get on for three or four days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchidboard works fine for me.
    I found couple interesting recipes for the potting mix in the book. It seems that my current straight chc potting is not preferred one.

    ReplyDelete