Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Phalaenopsis Equalacea (coerulea)

This is Phalaenopsis violacea coerulea x Phalaenopsis equestris coerulea (that's what was written on the label), so I guess it makes it Phal. Equalacea coerulea, right?




It has incredibly shiny new leaves(enhanced by the stupid camera flash) and start of the little spike:



Can't wait for the blooms(if they ever appear).

5 comments:

  1. First off, I can't wait to see the blooms, and secondly, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I have got a bunch of phalaenopsis hybrids brought to me from USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many are in this 'bunch'? ;) do you have a list of what you got that you would like to share?

      Delete
  3. Mostly hybrids with equestris in it, one schilleriana, I will be posting them here one by one with pictures to keep track of their growing. I don't want to share them though, sorry.

    ReplyDelete