Friday, May 18, 2012

Rest of the new plants

Here are the plants that I got from Kingfisher's Orchids:



On the back left to right are - Phal. Vio Vio,Phal. Lea Marie Salazar 'Tying Shin' (both with spike starts) and flask of Phal. Bedford Nonpareil.
Second row - Phal speciosa C1 with two spikes and broken during shipping leaf (hope it will recover) and two freebies: Phal. equestris blue x Siam Treasure with flowers and small seedling of Phal. DTE x Sogo Hollywood.
All repotted into fresh sphagnum:



Closer look of the blooms. Aren't they pretty:



And one more:



Now here are three more new plants:



They are - Masdevallia veitchiana, Paph. Delrosi and small seedling of Laelia lobata alba. I won paph and masdie at the SlipperTalk fundraising auction, they both were donated by user John_M from OrchidsCanada.com and he included free laelia seedling as a bonus. Plants arrived nice and healthy and very well packed, so I am adding OrchidsCanada to a trusted canadian vendors list.

No comments:

Post a Comment