Thursday, June 7, 2012

Phal. Lyndon Equator Jewel update

Just wanted to log the progress of a spike branch on this phal.



It grows really fast and already shows little baby buds:



Doesn't mean much because they can still blast.
The end of the old spike doesn't look alive and seems to have a browning point. I don't know if I should cut it off or just let it be.


3 comments:

  1. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this bloom, and if it ever makes a kieki, how about an equestris 'Orange' kieki for a trade? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will put you on the list for a keiki. I am curious if the flowers will look like the one that the_Mutant didn't like. I did like it though and would keep it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it would be awesome if it looks anything like hers, as I quite liked it!!! I just hope that it is as kieki happy as an equestris!! :)

    ReplyDelete