Friday, July 20, 2012

Two Brother Gelblienosas and their buds.

Phal. Gelblieber x venosa has just one bud on one spike, but it is much ahead in development and I can already see the pattern on the petals:



Phal. venosa x Gelblieber has already two buds on one spike and activated second spike. I wish it would hurry up a bit, so I could see its blooms side by side with the above plant.





3 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh, they both look FABULOUS!!! I can't wait to see them bloom! You should consider crossing one of these and your Lyndon Equator Jewel! I would so buy seedlings of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Well, I can try. I have no clue about the techniques of pollination, so some research and probably some google videos would have to be looked at. I will wait to see how the blooms on both will come out and how different they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the blooms are similar, and you want to get rid of one, I would be happy to accept one! (and that other Lydnon Equator Jewel if it is similar to the duplicate)!

    ReplyDelete