Ever since I got my first and only Neofinetia falcata last Christmas, it has been growing well, producing new roots and leaves.
Then at some point it started new fan from its base.
Now there is something growing above the bottom leaf:

The closer view:

I don't dare to even think that it could be a spike, because plant is so small at has only one mature growth, so my guess is - it's just another fan start. Which is still good - the clumpier it gets, sooner I see the flowers.
This all growths are pretty encouraging, I am thinking that my October Montreal show haul might include new Neo for me. I would like the green flowered one.
Then at some point it started new fan from its base.
Now there is something growing above the bottom leaf:

The closer view:

I don't dare to even think that it could be a spike, because plant is so small at has only one mature growth, so my guess is - it's just another fan start. Which is still good - the clumpier it gets, sooner I see the flowers.
This all growths are pretty encouraging, I am thinking that my October Montreal show haul might include new Neo for me. I would like the green flowered one.
Linda muda, parabéns pelo cultivo
ReplyDeleteabraços
Thank you!
ReplyDelete