
Roots look like invasion of giant worms or little snakes, I mist them from time to time so they don't die from thirst:

Today however I noticed something else coming above one of the roots and I think it is a new spike:

Does that mean that I-Hsin George doesn't care about old spikes anymore? I don't know, but I do like all this activity. He also grows third new leaf at the same time:

Also he leans a lot on one side, so I probably need to find some way to support the stem, but nothing comes to my mind. Wire might damage the leaves, what else can be used?
Hello. In my opinion the new roots are trying to reach something to find a way to equilibrate the plant that is leaning to one side now.
ReplyDeleteMy orchid was also leaning towards sun rays side, and she grew a new small plant in the oposite way to compensate.
That could be true. My plant is leaning a lot to one side, I was thinking about fashioning some kind of support, but didn't come up with anything good yet.
DeleteThanks for your opinion.