Yet one more attempt to have Cattleya araguaiensis. The small seedling I have already will take ages to recover and some more ages to grow to blooming size. This one is already adult plant.

There is even a new pseudobulb starting, hopefully it will bloom when mature.
Every Catt. araguaiensis I tried to buy(and this one is the third one) had some black and brown patches on the leaves. I mean, there should be a way to grow cattleya with nice foliage so it doesn't look like cr*p when out of bloom.

There is even a new pseudobulb starting, hopefully it will bloom when mature.
Every Catt. araguaiensis I tried to buy(and this one is the third one) had some black and brown patches on the leaves. I mean, there should be a way to grow cattleya with nice foliage so it doesn't look like cr*p when out of bloom.
No comments:
Post a Comment