Thursday, February 14, 2013

Phal. Chang Maw Evergreen 'U-Bix' x P. {Tzu Chiang Litlitz x P. (Buena Jewel x Peach State Red)} x P. (Su-An Super Star x George Vasquez) II

This plant was a rescue from the beginning. It came last summer together with its sibling. While sibling had two spikes and was extremely healthy, this little guy had rotten mess instead of roots.
I didn't even bother to log it here.
Surprisingly plant didn't die, grew couple of roots and one new leaf(much smaller than all the previous because of the root problems:



Yesterday when watering I noticed few small root starts along the stem. On the closer inspection, one of them looks like a spike to me (the one on the far right that grows up):



I might be wrong, it could be just a root that decided to grow up, but still it is enough to get this plant logged here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment