They have been growing well and didn't worry me much but recently I noticed a few of the leaves on random plants started to yellow:

They live in the orchid tank with no direct lamp above them shaded by other plants but still getting pretty bright light.

About a month ago they were in the humidity tray placed on the heating mat and I noticed at some point that some leaves looked like they had heat damage, they were pale, discolored and had wavy appearance (the word "boiled" came to my mind). I thought that probably heat mat produced too much heat and damaged some leaves. It was right before I got the tank, so I turned off the heat mat and transferred seedlings into tank.
Now, I cannot remember exactly, but it seems that the same leaves are now getting yellow.
Are there any other reasons for leaves to become randomly yellow? I am clueless and don't know if I should worry and do something about it.
I'm not very experienced but could it maybe be under- or over-watering?
ReplyDelete