Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paph. St. Swithin weekly bud update

One more week went by and bud is still alive. It climbed out of the leaves some more and now I can see the actual spike:



It is first multifloral paph that spiked for me and I am not sure if it is a normal pace, but it defnitely grows faster than the last spike on Paph. malipoense.

The bud looks extremely small compared to the foliage and has only one head, even though this paph is multifloral:



Probably it will be not the best blooming because of all the mites and low humidity, but I am really happy that it did spike at all and am planning to purchase more of this type of paphs. Just "accidentally" I noticed that Clouds has BS Paph.W.Ambler listed on the website - another roth primary that I wouldn't mind getting...

No comments:

Post a Comment