The long waited catalogue from Kingfishers arrived yesterday and the selection was so great that I couldn't keep the promise to not order anymore plants this season. It was really hard to choose and stay in the limits of reasonal plant spendings.
Here is what I am getting:
Phal. bellina ‘Chen’ because... well, it is bellina - that's why;
Phal. Corning Ambo because I really like the wildish shape of corningiana blooms and hope to see it in this cross, plus the fragrance of course;
Phal. gigantea X P. LD’s Bear King since I already have gigantea x LD's Bear Queen - getting a King was only logical;
Phal. Gelblieber X P. cochlearis - I couldn't find any pics of this cross but think it should be interesting and hope that it will take wonderfully patterned lip of cochlearis.
I am also getting a flask of Phal. LD’s Bear Queen - cross of DTE and bellina.
Now, to patiently wait for them to arrive...
No comments:
Post a Comment