So, I had no idea that these cute little things bloom twice a year. What a great plant!
Phal. Liu's Cute Angel bloomed in April, then dried the spike out and soon after that started a new spike, which now bloomed:
And this new spike has two little branches.
I think I need more of these, preferably in yellow colors. Any suggestions?
Wow, that sparkle...Gee, some flowers just have that 'wow' factor. Absolutely amazing.
I'm not a huge fan of Phals in general. Not sure why. I have small handful of them, always reliable, really pretty, you know...But yours are always brilliant. Living vicariously through you...
Thank you for the nice comment Colleen. I like phals but prefer star shaped, fragrant and colorful ones with bellina and violacea in parentage. Not a fan of standards with big floppy "ears". :)
Wow, that sparkle...Gee, some flowers just have that 'wow' factor. Absolutely amazing.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a huge fan of Phals in general. Not sure why. I have small handful of them, always reliable, really pretty, you know...But yours are always brilliant. Living vicariously through you...
Warm Regards,
Colleen
Thank you for the nice comment Colleen. I like phals but prefer star shaped, fragrant and colorful ones with bellina and violacea in parentage. Not a fan of standards with big floppy "ears". :)
Delete