Just couple weeks after arrival, Neofinetia falcata 'Shojo' produced three new, healthy, cute and purple roots.
Two are on this side and one - on the back:
Awesome! My Neo has some scale on it, which makes me sad :( It's being treated though... waaaating for flowers, so far all I've been treated to is new roots and leaves!
Ouch! Scale is bad, I just won battle with scale on my vanda and ascocenda, but I think I was to aggressive-proactive , deeping all my vandas into solution with dish soap, now foliage on them looks sort of rough and black spots appear everywhere. I think I broke leaves protective level. Hope your neo recovers nicely.
I've search the flower in the web, it was so beautiful & unique....
ReplyDeleteThank you! I can't wait to see the blooms on mine...
ReplyDeleteAwesome! My Neo has some scale on it, which makes me sad :( It's being treated though... waaaating for flowers, so far all I've been treated to is new roots and leaves!
ReplyDeleteOuch! Scale is bad, I just won battle with scale on my vanda and ascocenda, but I think I was to aggressive-proactive , deeping all my vandas into solution with dish soap, now foliage on them looks sort of rough and black spots appear everywhere. I think I broke leaves protective level.
ReplyDeleteHope your neo recovers nicely.