The most exciting part of the update - phal. Brother Gelblienosa has activated spike:

The others - there are also a new leaf and a new root.

I think maybe it establishes better now, after I moved it to a net pot and placed the plant into a propagation tray with dome. The tray keeps humidity at around 80% and it seems my phals like it. At least two of them that grow buds - still didn't blast them.
We'll see if Brother Gelblienosa will be nice enough to produce some flowers now.

The others - there are also a new leaf and a new root.

I think maybe it establishes better now, after I moved it to a net pot and placed the plant into a propagation tray with dome. The tray keeps humidity at around 80% and it seems my phals like it. At least two of them that grow buds - still didn't blast them.
We'll see if Brother Gelblienosa will be nice enough to produce some flowers now.
OOO!!! I am super excited to see this one in bloom!!
ReplyDelete