I had to cut the big portion of a mature leaf and sprinkle the cinnamon on the cut. Then I potted it up and let it be.

I wasn't sure if it will make it or not, and should I even bother logging it here. But since after couple weeks it is still alive and now looks like it is pushing a new leaf - here it is.

Now if only it grew some new roots...
Man, every time you post a new hybrid from the US, I think that it surely is the last one! How many more do you have hiding? :D
ReplyDeleteJust a couple more. I am staring to experience the space problems and my family is not ready for a greenhouse yet. Now I have to be very selective in my purchases, have to decide if the plant is worth the space.
ReplyDeleteHaha, if you run out of space, I could always babysit a plant or two. . . ;)
ReplyDelete