
I am still worried if I should have left them mixed up with the small ones in their compots. Time will tell if I made a mistake by potting them up separately.

Compots look like they are growing too:

The overgrown in the flask Hawaii Dragon Girl seedlings have all curled and deformed leaves. Hopefully new ones will grow normal:

Even the pots with the smaller Bedford Nonpareil show some new leaves:

So far I threw away three smallish seedlings from the plastic pots. I noticed that they started to rot the roots. Apparently plastic pots and moss don't agree with me. Urgently I moved all the seedlings from plastic pots to clay ones. Luckily none of the other seedlings had this problem yet.
I keep them all in my humidity trays and water by misting the moss every 2 days using lukewarm tap water with dilluted 20-20-20 fert.
No comments:
Post a Comment