Bl. Aurora grew couple new pseudobulbs since I got it last fall from Clouds as a bonus plant:

Now one of the bulbs on the right started to show some growth from the top. I think it looks like start of the sheath where future blooms will develop:

The other possibility - it could be the second leaf growing. One of the parents of Bl. Aurora is Laelia anceps and sometimes (although rarely) it might have two leaves on the pseudobulb.

Now one of the bulbs on the right started to show some growth from the top. I think it looks like start of the sheath where future blooms will develop:

The other possibility - it could be the second leaf growing. One of the parents of Bl. Aurora is Laelia anceps and sometimes (although rarely) it might have two leaves on the pseudobulb.
Parabéns, que muda sadia.
ReplyDeleteabraços e uma linda semana