Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Phalaenopsis parentage info

I am trying to figure out the exact information on both seed and pollen parents of the following phalaenopsis hybrids:
Dawn Flower
La Catillon
Laura Galto
Twin Vision
Ann Thorne
Anthura Manchester
Bo-Liu Rod Art
Shou Shan
Tinny Moonlight
Tonjy Gold
Camanek
El Prado
Fire Music
Golden Valley
Hybrid Ignota
Ivory Pearl
Lady Valentine
Lavender
Lee Huei Rose
Luchia Smile
Malang Jaya
P. A. Benson
Redland Spots
If anybody has any info on them, please let me know in the comments.
Yes, I tried the orchid register website, no success.

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to find someone with knowledge concerning the Dracula Species, If you have any info can you please get in contact with me.

    Kindest Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kayla,
      My experience with draculas turned into a disaster leading to death of couple species I bought, so not much info from me, but I would check the following websites:
      Pleurothallids

      Orchid Species

      also Ecuagenera sells a lot of draculas, so in their catalogue you can see the pictures and growing conditions too:
      Ecuagenera.

      Hope it helps.

      Delete