Monday, October 7, 2013

Phalaenopsis K.S. Jadegreen 'Kung Sir'

Phalaenopsis K.S. Jadegreen is blooming again, second time for this year on totally new spike.



Flowers look different from previous blooming, picture is here. How is that possible, seems like the whole other plant.



I like this new look better...

4 comments:

  1. I think the top photo bloomed at winter right? and the bottom at summer, cause orchid usually bloom at cold weather so the topper orchid flower's color will stand out more than the bottom one.(summer) I think because I live in a tropical weather country so this happen often to me.!!XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. Actually both these photos are from current blooming, to see old picture - from May, you'd need to click word "here'.
      But old blooming was already in progress when I bought the plant, so I guess conditions in my tank are different from wherever plant was living before.
      You are so lucky to live in tropical country!

      Delete
  2. Muito delicada, a cor transmite calma.
    abraços

    ReplyDelete