Cross between Brassavola nodosa and Laelia purpurata, Bl. Morning Glory supposed to have showy white flowers with purple lip. Mine came from Clouds, still a seedling, and is working mostly on growing new roots:
What a great plant! I almost bought one, but kinda chickened out due to it having L. purpurata as a parent. I am trying to stick with the minis. :) I think both parents can take pretty high light, so don't be sun-shy with this one. Of course it would still need a gradual increase in light! :)
What a great plant! I almost bought one, but kinda chickened out due to it having L. purpurata as a parent. I am trying to stick with the minis. :) I think both parents can take pretty high light, so don't be sun-shy with this one. Of course it would still need a gradual increase in light! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It sits in a sunny window with vandas in looks fine. A bit of reddish on the leaves, but I think it is normal...
ReplyDeleteOk, that sounds great! Can't wait to see some blooms pics! :D
ReplyDelete