Here is Phalaenopsis Vio Vio. I checked my log - it opened first bloom back in June. Since then - it always has a flower on. When one wilts - new bud is just ready to open. It is on fourth bloom now and fifth bud is growing:

I also like how heavy textured the flower is and of course the fragrance.

Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi 'red' stays in bloom since beginning of May. At first it had one flower on each spike at the time. Now it is producing clusters of blooms. I wonder if it is something that all cornu-cervis do, or I just got lucky with this particular plant:

It is also somewhow hard to photograph as a whole plant. Picture always comes out either blurry or wrongly focused or with too much shine.

Equalacea coerulea actually just started blooming recently, it now has two blooms opened and third bud growing. I like how crisp and delicate the flowers are:

The whole plant is extremely cute:
No comments:
Post a Comment