Here is the thing that is literally testing my patience:
Every morning I check on it and hope that it is the day when it opens, but it never happens.
How large the bud should grow before opening? I don't know. It looks ready to me.
You can take a general guess based on the shape of the bud. One that is long and narrow will probably end up having long and narrow tepals, while a short and fat bud will usually end up being fuller formed. However, reflexing or cupping can't really be predicted.
It looks like it'll have decent colour and form! And the longer it takes, the bigger the flower!
ReplyDeleteGreat! I see the color, but had no idea that one can predict the form by the shape of the bud.
DeleteYou can take a general guess based on the shape of the bud. One that is long and narrow will probably end up having long and narrow tepals, while a short and fat bud will usually end up being fuller formed. However, reflexing or cupping can't really be predicted.
DeletePelo que está dando pra ver, vem ai uma cor maravilhosa.
ReplyDeleteabraços